With the holiday season now officially at an end, it seems like everyone is getting re-focused for the year ahead.
At Magellan Power in 2014 it is all about Energy Storage.
Over summer we had a short break before resuming work on our latest Energy Storage System pictured below.
The system features a ruggedised Australian-Made Magellan Power Bidirectional Inverter combined with Lithium Polymer Battery (SLPB) batteries, plus a Magellan Power battery monitoring system.
The equipment is supplied in a customised 20ft shipping container and will be dispatched to site in April.
The Magellan Power Energy Storage System has the following Standard Features:
- True Four-Quadrant ruggedized IGBT-based Bidirectional Inverter design.
- Programmable current control for Grid-interactive mode.
- Continuous operation at full load and elevated ambient temperature.
- DSP, FPGA and Microprocessor controlled.
- Integrated cell battery management system, supporting advanced Lithium Manganese Nickel Cobalt (LiMnNiCoO2) or Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries.
- Automatic charge back-off if local grid heavily loaded.
- Automatic export back-off if local grid lightly loaded.
- Automatic re-start facility after over load triggered shutdown.
- Automatic local voltage sag and swell correction.
- All parameters are software set-point configurable.
- Integrated Data and Fault logging.
- Communication with external SCADA network via USB, RS485, Ethernet (Modbus TCP, DNP3)
- Alarm Relay Card with Volt-free relay outputs.
- In addition to the above 440kWh (100kWh) Energy Storage system, Magellan Power is currently manufacturing a range of DC and AC energy storage systems for Grid Support and Renewable Energy applications.
For more information please contact our technical sales: