To ensure back-up systems are kept reliable and in working order, preventative maintenance is critical.
Responsible for on-site emergencies, repairs or general maintenance - the Magellan Power Service Department has these tips for a 3 Monthly Check:
- Is the enclosure free of dust?
- Check for any signs of heat damage to electrical components.
- Is the display working correctly and showing the correct parameters? (Voltage, current and temperature?)
- Check the general condition of the battery cells, ensure there is no terminal corrosion, bulging or leakage.
- Check the battery bank voltage using a calibrated multimeter - ensure battery cells are within the correct range.
To book in a Service, or if you have any questions in regards to your back-up system contact us on:
or call (08) 9434 6621.