Emergency AC and DC Power Equipment In Stock and Available Now!
The Emergency Chargers are available in 24V, 32V 48V & 110V options
- High efficiency switch-mode technology.
- Unity power factor.
- Low cost, maintenance free.
- Analog voltmeter and ammeter.
- Adjustable output voltage.
- Compact and light weight.
- Can be used with lead acid and NiCad batteries.
Commercial UPS are available in 10-60kVA 3 phase
- Online double conversion.
- High power factor.
- Wide input adaptability.
- Optimized battery management.
- Allows technicians to restore site N+X parallel redundancy.
- Strong overload capability
- User-friendly network management.
Portable Emergency DC UPS with inbuilt lithium batteries
- Compact and portable design.
- Complete solution for avoiding DC power loss.
- Uses light-weight, high efficiency lithium batteries with removable modules.
- Easy to deploy/portable.
- Provides dual DC output power, 110V/20A and (24V/25A or 48V/25A).
- Allows technicians to restore site DC power without stress.
VRLA batteries for a range of industrial electrical applications
- High corrosion resistant performance.
- High energy and power density.
- Optimised capability of instant high current discharging.
- Excellent charge ability.
- Strong high and low temperature performance.
- Precision sealing technology.
- 10 years design life.